1. Shipping rates are based on the zone you are located in. We ship from Indiana and your rate depends on your distance from Indiana.
2. If you have created an account, shipping rates can be checked at any time by clicking on the check out button of the shopping cart.
3. For Canadian customers, we prepay the duties and taxes which are included in the shipping cost.accurately estimating international shipping costs. However the rates are high because of brokerage fees charged by UPS despite the fact that we pay the duties and taxes. If you would like to avoid the brokerage fees, you can do so by paying the duties and taxes yourself. You will have to go to the UPS location that allows you to do this.
4. For all other countries, you will be liable for import duties, taxes and any other fees imposed by customs.
1. Packages weighing less than 13 ounces are generally shipped by US Postal Services' First Class Mail. Packages weighing more than 13 ounces but not more than 16 ounces are likely to be shipped by US Postal Services' Priority Mail.
2. Packages weighing more than 16 ounces are shipped by UPS Ground to both commercial and residential addresses. This is our default shipping method.
3. We prefer to ship to street addresses by UPS. If your address is not safe to leave a package, we can ship to the nearest UPS access point from where you can pick up your package. If you only have a PO box address, we can ship by USPS, but it will cost more and we will have to charge you for it.
4. If you have requested a specific shipping method, we will consider it but our preferred shipping method is by UPS Ground for addresses in the USA for 2-5 day delivery. If you need expedited delivery, please indicate it in the comment box during check out. Please be aware that expedited delivery can cost a lot more and we will add the extra charges to your credit card.
5. If you are worried about packages being stolen when left outside your door, here are your options:
A. Have the package shipped to a secure address like your work address for the same cost.
B. Request that your package be held at the nearest Access Point of UPS. We will notify you of the address where it can be picked up and you will be required to pick it up in 48 hours. If the package is not picked up during the allocated time, the carrier will send it back to us and we will have to charge you to ship it back to you again.
C. If you need signature confirmation delivery, ask for it in the comments box while placing your order. The carriers charge extra for this service and these costs will be added to your card.
6. International shipments can be shipped by USPS International Priority, USPS Express Mail, DHL or by Fedex methods. International priority shipments cannot be tracked online but Express Mail does provide tracking.
7. We do ship to APO, FPO addresses by USPS and to Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories by USPS unless otherwise requested.
8. We will send you a tracking number after sending out your shipment, if you have provided us an email address. Please check your spam folder if you don't see an order confirmation email. Add us to your contacts to prevent emails going to spam.
1. We strive to ship out all orders within 24 hours.
2. As part of our sustainable business practices, we reuse outer boxes for shipping. Your product will be in the original factory box inside the outer box. The outer box may have logos, artwork etc of other companies. By reusing outer boxes, we are able to reduce shipping costs while at the same time reducing our carbon footprint.